Saturday, August 25, 2012

new nail design!

So, I swear I change my nails more often thatn I change my underwear.. okay, that's a lie, that would be gross! But I have to admit that I am a bit of a nail-a-holic! So, a few weeks ago I discovered konad nail art, which is basically stamps for your nails, pretty cool! I was looking for designs for inspiration and found this.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZgNsehCQJM on channel. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, all credit to her, no copyright intended! I didn't think this design needed changing so here is my attempt! I used a different floral stamp as I didn't have the same but think it works just aswell!
 
Ignore my strange little finger!

Here is all my supplies I used! I absolutely LOVE the peachy pink colour, fab for spring/summer and will definitely go into my autumn colour palette too!

I think it looks quite cute without the flowers too!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment